Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reincarnation Ep.1

It was a dull and a miserable night..
It was a dark and a scary night..
Which something had happened on that very own night..
It started when i was walking back from tuition..
With the heavy bag hanging on my shoulder..
I knew i had to go home earlier than 12 when it's already 11.30..
There's a shortcut which heads right to my house..
I was mumbling to my self which says ''I don't think i should use that way.. It's way too scary..
'If only i had listened to myself mumbling'..
Without any doubt.. I then walk into the woods.. Through the bushes and trees..
While i was walking.. Something weird happened,Something unexplainable..
On the very own road i was walking..
I heard some weird noises..
First.. The trees were moving swiftly as tho there's a strong wind or perhaps a hurricane..
I then walk faster than usual..
While i was walking..
A tree fell just right in front of me..
I panicked and i feel my adrenaline moving through my veins.
There's no light nor had i bring a torchlight.
I walked faster and i saw a shadow moving in the woods..
I then started running nervously..
Beyond the trees.. There lies a dark shadow path which seems like no one had ever been there before..
I knew i won't go in there.. But it feels like something.. Something suspicious is trying to invite me to that dark path of valley..
I then stopped and took a glance into it..
Suddenly, Something just jumped out from that dark path and hit me vigorously and making stupid noises as tho its a psycho trying to hit me..
I dodged that second hit he was going to give me and ran as fast as i could..
The bag i was hanging at my shoulders are just too heavy..
I knew i had to put it down somehow..
So i threw my heavy bag at that retarded thing which is trying to chase me..
Because it was too heavy and the distance between me and that psycho is ranged..
That bag just fell on the floor..
When that happened..
I saw my bag shrinking to the ground, going deeper and deeper..
And soon my bag just vanished..
That psycho jumped and landed on me..
But there's just few more steps to escape from the woods!
I kicked that psycho away..
I crawled a few steps and escapes that woods..
I was hurt.. And that thing ran just after there was light..
I knew i need to find that out somehow..
So if u want to know what is it..
Stay with me in the next few episodes of 'Reincarnation'.

Preview~
I went home and was shivering nervously..
My mom came and nagged at me for coming home at 1..
She just won't believe what had happened to me that very own night..
Not only that, She even nagged me for destroying my own bag..
When i said ''It has nothing to do with me! That weird thing was chasing me and i had no choice but to do that..!''
And she replied ''Young man! You've gone over the limit! Enough with your lies and tell me what truly happened to you!''
I said......................................

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF REINCARNATION!

It is my story and i feel that blogs need just more than telling daily things. Here it goes.

2 comments:

  1. new post o...
    den good lo.."yr story"
    dun too sad la..
    cheer up..
    be HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i ain't sad..
    you then don't sad la ^^
    Be happy~

    ReplyDelete