Monday, June 22, 2009

Reincarnation Ep.3

I tried going down from my bed and found my legs and hands are finally working..
I went home and found my room having no difference..
Still as comfortable as usual..
No dead python.. No mommy werewolf..
Just me, my bed and my precious boaster..
My mom came to my room..
I looked at her hand..
I had this menacing feeling which will never stop..
Seems like she has became the werewolf again..
I shivered in horror as tho i have just seen a ghost..
I close my eyes..
And as soon as i open it..
It was gone..

The next day..
As i was reading the newspaper..
I saw this incident that someone was murdered last night..
The scratches of the claws of a werewolf..
It has long nails..
Nails which i will never forget..
It was the nails of the werewolf which my mother merged into..
The picture of the murdered man lies in the page..
His body was torn apart..
As for the head..
It was barely a head..
It's something like a skull..
It had probably scratched the head out of the guy..
I went out to take some fresh air..
I looked into the woods which i now call it as the dark path..
The dark path was empty..
Looks harmless..
Without any doubt..
I wanted to take a look whats inside it..
Just as i moved it..
Bat's and dark crow's flew out..
I wanted to just leave the dark path..
But something was pulling me..
Something dark..
Which looks just like tentacles..
It grabbed my hand and pulled me in..
I shouted and screamed but no one could ever listen..
The tentacles released me..
Somewhere..
Fill with red paint or should i call it.. Blood!
I was somehow trapped in there..
There's no way i could ever escape..
Dead bodies are found in there..
Not only dead bodies.. But even rotted bodies..
I walked through the passage nervously..
While i was walking.. A body flew down from somewhere on top..
He was still alive..
I looked at him..
He wanted to say something..
But the only thing he managed to say was..
''UGh..!''
I wondered what happened to him..
I looks on top but there's nothing to be found..
I walked to the end of the road..
It was just a dead end..
The blood flowing down from the wall..
Suddenly, a shadow was appearing..
I knew there is something behind me..
I dare not turn back..
But as time passes i know i had to do it..
So.. Here goes nothing..
I turned and shouted!
It was a combination of a giant python and a giant octopus..
Which has 20 extra tentacles than usual octopuses..
After everything I've been through..
I know this is the end..
I tried running,crawling with all the blood..
Almost everything i tried did not work..
The tentacles grabbed me and they started moving somewhere..
Somewhere far along the road through the souls..
I heard crying of the souls..
Monster's killing alive humans..
Eating brains of the humans..
Even girls were not spared..
This 2 monsters are like just taking me for a trip..
I was pushed to 1 corner..
And i heard some noises from somewhere..
Somewhere which echoes everywhere..
Telling me that i will be 1 of them soon..

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ME ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF REINCARNATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment