Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reincarnation Ep.4

I shivered as tho I'm inside a refrigerator..
I'd never felt this way before..
But as it spoke..
I knew there was no way out..
I pinched my self hoping that this is just a dream..
It's not a dream..
I feel the pain..
I had to choice but to face it..
As I walked in front..
It all vanished and i was back in the ''Dark Path''..
I was too scared..
I ran back home..
The day passes by..
I was in my room all day as I was too scared to come out..
I heard weird noises..
I acted as if I am just imagining noises..

I woke up early in the morning..
Everyone was still asleep..
I was in my room..
Perhaps I was too thirsty to sleep..
I knew I had no choice but to get some water..
I had to go downstairs..
As i was going downstairs..
I saw something horrible..
Something I could never forget..
I didn't know what it was..
But it really scared me..
It all started this way..
I was going downstairs..
On the way downstairs..
I saw a little bear which looks just like a toy..
I thought it was just a toy so i moved downstairs without even bothering it..
I finished drinking my water..
I moved back upstairs..
On the way upstairs..
I looked at the place where the *toy* was placed..
It was gone.. Completely gone..
Nowhere to be found..
I stood still as tho I turned into a frozen solid..
I was shocked..
Everyone was asleep..
No one could have touched that thing..
I..

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF REINCARNATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment