Monday, December 21, 2009

Reincarnation Ep.5

I....
I went back to my room..
The sky was still dark..
I closed my eyes pretending that I saw nothing..
But a minute later..
I opened my eyes.
And ''Woah!''..
The so called ''toy'' was right in front of me..
Staring at me..
My room became darker..
Darker than usual.
I can't see anything.
Except for the ''toy''..
Which appeared to be some kind of a bear toy..
It is bigger now..
Bigger than I first saw on my way downstairs..
It's fierce looks keep staring at me..
Its long and sharp nails.
Just like a werewolf.
A second later.
It vanished.
But I was still looking.
As tho it is still there..

I woke up the next day.
It looked like a normal day.
But it's not!
I went downstairs.
I saw something unusual.
Lots of dead bodies all over the house.
Some of their heads were chopped off..
Some, is their body.
And suddenly..
I heard the door knocking.
I was at the staircase looking down..
I don't dare to open the door so I just waited.
But whatever or whoever which is at outside just wouldn't stop knocking!
I keep staring at the door.
A while later..
The knocking stopped..
As I started to think that whatever the thing or whoever it was, was gone.
''BAM'', My door broke down.
It was the bear carrying a dead man into my house..
It dropped the man..
I looked at it..
It vanishes once again..
I had this menacing feeling which will never end..

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON REINCARNATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment